All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a full-color, up-to-date, visual guide to using Facebook-written by a senior, for seniors-in a voice that talks to them without confusing jargon or assumed knowledge.
- Author BiographyCarole Matthews is the cocreator of the QuickSteps series, and the author or coauthor of more than 60 books, including Computing for Seniors QuickSteps, Photoshop CS4 QuickSteps, 3rd edition, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 QuickSteps, 3rd Edition.
- Author(s)Carole Matthews
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleConsumer Application & Hardware - OMG
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight492 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.