CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- Author(s)Amelia Davis
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Width264 mm
- Height264 mm
- Table Of Contents1-4 Amy 5-7 Marina and Boris 8-11 Lena 12-13 Renea 14-15 Eric 16-17 Howard 18-21 Edith 22-23 Tonya 24-25 Ruthie 26-27 Joe 28-29 Yolanda 30-31 Kristi 32-33 Carlos E. Torres 34 Santiago 35 Maria 36 Belinda 37 Rosario 38 Giuadalupe 39 Juan 40-41 Randi 42-43 Shirley 44-45 Perry ann 46-47 Sharon 48-49 Margaret 50-51 Nancy 52-54 Sarah 55-57 Andrew
- Author BiographyAmelia Davis is a native San Franciscan. As a freelance photographer, she has shown her work in fine art galleries, universities, and at medical symposia. Her photographs have been published in literary and art magazines and in textbooks. They deal with life's realities head on, and force the viewer to confront them. Amelia was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1998. Her first book, The First Look, received The Sixteenth Annual Susan Koppelman Award for editing, and was selected by the AAUP Book and Jacket Show as one of the best designed books of 2000. Amelia has been a guest speaker at various fundraising events for Breast Cancer and Multiple Sclerosis and has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, including PBS's Forum.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.