All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the production of a state-revering political culture in the public life of 1990s Turkey. It brings poststructuralist and psychoanalytic theory to bear on the study of the political. It focuses on the conflict over secularism in the aftermath of an Islamist victory in the city's municipalities.
- Author BiographyYael Navaro-Yashin is University Assistant Lecturer in the Department of Social Anthropology at Cambridge University.
- Author(s)Yael Navaro-Yashin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note9 halftones.
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.