All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionA resource for facial aesthetic surgery and dentistry. It provides readers with an examination of facial aesthetics in the context of dentofacial and craniofacial diagnosis and treatment planning. It covers the historical evidence for facial aesthetic canons and concepts in depth.
- Author BiographyDr Farhad B. Naini is Consultant Orthodontist at Kingston and St George's Hospitals and Honorary Senior Lecturer in craniofacial anatomy, biology and development at St George's Medical School, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Farhad B. Naini
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1456 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.