Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated guide to facial enhancement acupuncture, based on Five Elements theory, shows the acupuncture points, techniques and equipment used to targets points and muscles of the face to improve skin elasticity and appearance. With full explanations of the methods and guidance on discussing treatment with patients, follow up and after care.
- Author BiographyPaul Adkins is a qualified acupuncturist who trained at the CTA Leamington College of Five-Element Acupuncture. He established The Mitchell Hill Clinic in the south west of England and has been practising acupuncture there for over eight years. He is a member of the British Acupuncture Council and has trained acupuncturists in over 30 countries to perform this natural, anti-ageing treatment. As well as lecturing on facial acupuncture both in the UK and worldwide, Paul became a Zita West Affiliated Fertility Acupuncturist in 2008.
- Author(s)Paul Adkins
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note61 colour figures
- Weight553 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.