Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition offers a clear theoretical framework for practitioners and includes guidance on key learning theories. It includes sections on coaching learning theories and values, mentoring and coaching models, practice skills and boundaries and coaching ethics.
- Author BiographyAnne Brockbank is a learning and development consultant and EMCC Master Practitioner, working with clients in a range of public and private enterprises. She is a visiting lecturer at City University and co-author with Ian McGill of Facilitating Reflective Learning in Higher Education and The Action Learning Handbook. Ian McGill is a development consultant working with senior managers and staff in government agencies, higher education, and the private sector. He is the co-author of The Action Learning Handbook.
- Author(s)Mr Ian McGill,Ms Anne Brockbank
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight530 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.