Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the difference between a 'coach' and a 'mentor'? How can practitioner's and clients assess their benefits if there is little or no understanding as to their meaning? This book offers answers by describing the different theoretical models available for coaching and mentoring and by looking at how these models are applied in practice.
- Author BiographyAnne Brockbank and Ian McGill are development consultants, both working with clients across the public and private sectors. They have co-authored Action Learning: A Guide for Professional, Managerial and Educational Development and Facilitating Reflective Learning in Higher Education (Kogan Page).
- Author(s)Mr Ian McGill,Ms Anne Brockbank
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/06/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.