All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on sound theoretical concepts, this book offer a range of solutions for different teaching situations, taking into account factors such as group size, physical space, and technology.
- Author BiographyAnne Brockbank and Ian McGill combine their passion for learning with their experience of working in higher education in teaching, research, and developmental roles. They contribute to innovative programmes at City University, London, which incorporate reflective learning through facilitation. In addition, as leading practitioners, they design and support personal and organizational learning in universities and other public and private sector organizations.
- Author(s)Mr Ian McGill,Ms Anne Brockbank
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Higher Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width59 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.