All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £12.70
- £16.59Trending at £18.96
- £17.35Trending at £22.80
- £7.58Trending at £7.83
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £23.39Trending at £31.24
- £15.28Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionWork-based learning routes are a flexible and innovative way to gain Higher Education qualifications. This book reflects that flexibility and prepares tutors for helping work-based students learn in a variety of ways. It covers the major aspects of work-based learning, including: APL; work-based projects; quality assurance; and use of technology.
- Author BiographyRuth Helyer is Head of Workforce Development (Research & Policy) at Teesside University, UK and a National Teaching Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Ruth Helyer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Teaching and Learning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 Illustrations, black and white; 296 p. 33 illus.
- Width138 mm
- Height138 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.