All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing beyond the exclusive domain of professional facilitators, facilitation has become a core competency for anyone who runs meetings, leads a team, or manages a project. In addition, the concept of facilitation is a vital core leadership capability.
- Author BiographyIngrid Bens , the author of the best-selling Facilitating with Ease , is a consultant and trainer who specializes in facilitation skills, team building, conflict management, employee participation, and organizational change. She is a partner in Participative Dynamics (offices in Toronto, Canada and Sarasota, Florida) with clients from such diverse organizations as General Electric, The United Way, AAA, the Environmental Protection Agency, Boeing, Bayer, and the AARP. Bens has taught at the Federal Government's Graduate Business School and is a popular facilitator and conference speaker.
- Author(s)Ingrid Bens
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width59 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.