Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionCollaborative teaching and learning has been a focus of research recently, yet it can sometimes be a challenge for multicultural students in an educational setting.
- Author BiographyVolume Editors: Gertina J. van Schalkwyk is an associate professor of psychology and former coordinator for professional development in the Centre for Teaching and Learning Enhancement at the University of Macau, China. Rik Carl D'Amato is a professor of psychology on the faculty of the Chicago School for Professional Psychology, and former director of the Centre for Teaching and Learning Enhancement at the University of Macau, China.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B TL Single Issue Teaching and Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byGertina J. Van Schalkwyk,Rik Carl D'Amato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.