All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £13.77Trending at £14.88
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
About this product
- Description* Presents a fresh light on facilities management by considering front-of-house aspects. * Treats workplace productivity and customer service as its central theme. * Brings together a number of relevant themes from the design of the workplace to customer service and stakeholder management.
- Author BiographyEdward Finchis Professor of Facilities Management in the School of the Built Environment at the University of Salford. With a background of over twenty years of academic involvement in the discipline of facilities management, he is co-ordinator for the CIB International Working Party in Facilities Management (CIB W070) and Editor-in-Chief of Facilities a leading peer reviewed academic journal in the area of facilities management.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note40
- Weight346 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byEdward Finch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.