All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClara, a successful businesswoman, stays at the Galle Face Hotel while holidaying in Sri Lanka. Here she meets Vijay, a waiter who has slowly worked his family out of the shanty town he was born in. But the seemingly innocent relationship which they develop is to have profound repercussions.
- Author BiographyAfter reading English at Oxford, where he supplemented his grant by writing for the Sunday Express, Peter Adamson went on to found the New Internationalist in 1970. He has also written and narrated various BBC television documentaries, and worked for UNICEF for fifteen years.
- Author(s)Peter Adamson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication21/05/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- Out-of-print date31/01/2003
- Weight271 g
- Width130 mm
- Height21 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.