All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the context of self-defense. It includes seven elements that must be addressed to bring self-defense training to something approaching 'complete.'
- Author BiographyRory Miller, former Sergeant, has been studying martial arts since 1981. He's a best-selling writer and a veteran corrections officer. He's taught and designed courses on Use of Force Policy and Decision Making, Police Defensive Tactics, Confrontational Simulations, and he has led and trained his former agency's Corrections Tactical Team. Recently, he taught how to run a modern, safe, and secure prison at the Iraqi Corrections Systems, Iraq. Rory Miller resides near Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Rory Miller
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRolindale, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.