All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first official account of the iconic record label.
- Author BiographyMartin Aston has been writing about and reviewing music since 1984. He has a particularly deep appreciation for the independent music scene. He is the author of two previous books: Pulp (MacMillan, 1995) and Bjorkgraphy (Simon & Schuster, 1996). 'I've until now avoided writing more books as I enjoy occasionally leaving the house,' he says. 'Writing Facing the Other Way: The Story Of 4AD has reminded me of this luxury. But it's been as compelling as it's been overwhelming, documenting not just a visionary record label, but an entire era, one that can never be seen again.' Martin has also written for a variety of publications including MOJO, Q, Guardian, The Times, Attitude, Radio Times and BBC Music Online.
- Author(s)Martin Aston
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight500 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.88Trending at £7.03
- £33.22Trending at £49.98
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £12.65Trending at £14.87
- £9.92Trending at £14.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.