All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.52Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA writer visits a quaint English Cathedral town and discovers its goings-on are stranger than fiction.
- Author BiographyPatrick Gale was born in 1962 on the Isle of Wight. He was educated at Winchester and Oxford and now writes full time.
- Author(s)Patrick Gale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/1993
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight252 g
- Width147 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.