All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.81
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionPersonal stories and insights from men and their partners offer emotional comfort and inspiration throughout. While everyone's experience of prostate cancer is uniquely their own there is nothing quite like the wisdom that comes from others who have already walked the path.
- Author BiographyProfessor Suzanne Chambers is a Griffith University, Australia, health psychologist. She has worked as a practitioner and researcher in psychological support for people with cancer for over 20 years focusing most recently on trials of interventions that address couple support and psychological distress in men with prostate cancer. She is an Australian Research Council Future Fellow and the 2013 William Rudder Fellow. Her scientific publication record is extensive and she is highly regarded internationally within both the psychological and medical fields for the quality, innovation, and breadth of her work.
- Author(s)Suzanne Chambers
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.