All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes various commonly used methods of initial factoring and factor rotation. In addition to a full discussion of exploratory factor analysis, confirmatory factor analysis and various methods of constructing factor scales are also presented.
- Author BiographyJae-On Kim's research interests include political sociology, social inequality, and quantitative methods. Works under completion are: a monograph on sensitivity analysis dealing with problems of weak theory and data in social science research; articles dealing with theories of social mobility, contemporary mobility rates, and emergence and persistence of political party systems. His areas of teaching are political sociology, public opinion, social inequality, and advanced quantitative methods. He is chairing dissertations on the impact of social cleavage on nation building.
- Author(s)Charles W. Mueller,Jae-On Kim
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1978
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.