All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on progress in the study of Sylow subgroups and their influence on the structure of the group as a whole. This title includes results of Yoshida on transfer, a partial analogue for $p-2$ of the author's $ZJ$-Theorem , and classification of all simple groups which are $S^4$-free. It supplements the author's report in Finite simple groups.
- Author(s)G. Glauberman
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1977
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight168 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.