CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the observational studies of managerial behaviour made in the 1950s and 1960s by H. Mintzberg and S. Carlson, among others, and updates the record by including research of the 1980s and 1990s. This data is contrasted with top manager interviews and CEO biographies.
- Author BiographyJOE KELLY is a Professor of Management at Concordia University, Montreal. He is the author of a number of books on management and organizational behaviour and has had articles published in journals such as Harvard Business Review, Journal of General Management and Journal of Industrial Economics. He has considerable experience as an organizational behaviour consultant in the fields of restructing organizations, structured training and executive development.
- Author(s)Joe Kelly
- Date of Publication30/08/1993
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.