Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 11 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.35Was:£7.99Free postage
- £7.06Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom fantastic flying machines and brave explorers of the world to special effects in the sky and gentle giants under the sea, this beautifully illustrated fact book takes your hand and helps you to understand the world around you. Perfect for little thinkers who like big ideas!
- Author BiographySusan Martineau is the author of lots of creative and educational activity books for b small publishing as well as being an integral part of the in-house creative team. A keen grossologist herself, she acknowledges the invaluable assistance and encouragement of her children, Alice and Will, when coming up with various ways to make a mess whilst learning about the world around us.
- Author(s)Susan Martineau
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Width218 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £9.87Trending at £14.94
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.