All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book addresses the prevalence of faculty incivility, camouflaged aggression, and the rise of an academic bully culture in higher education. The authors show how to recognize a bully culture that may form as a result of institutional norms, organizational structure, academic culture, and systemic changes.
- Author BiographyDarla Twale is a professor of higher education administration at the University of Dayton. Barbara De Luca is an associate professor in educational administration at the University of Dayton.
- Author(s)Barbara M.De Luca,Darla J. Twale
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJB-Anker
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.