All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, based on recently declassified documents, examines the Cold War policies of the United States, Iran and Turkey as well as Pakistan's relations with India and the effects of British diplomacy on the war in Vietnam.
- Author BiographyPanagiotis Dimitrakis is an historian based in Athens, Greece. He completed his PhD in War Studies at King's College London and is the author of Military Intelligence in Cyprus: From the Great War to the Middle East Crises (2010).
- Author(s)Panagiotis Dimitrakis
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication18/12/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleInternational Library of Twentieth Century History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Academic Studies
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.