All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
About this product
- Author(s)Erica Frantz,Natasha M. Ezrow
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight765 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part I. Definitions, Controversies and Challenges Chapter 1: What is state failure ? Chapter 2: What are state institutions? Chapter 3: What have been the challenges to institutional development in the developing world? Part II. Institutions in the Developing World Chapter 4: Administrative Institutions Chapter 5: Judicial Institutions Chapter 6: Security Institutions Chapter 7: Political Institutions Part III. Warning Signs and Solutions Chapter 8: Warning sign: Corruption Chapter 9: State building, Foreign Aid and Interventions Conclusion Index
- Author BiographyNatasha M. Ezrow is a Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) at the University of Essex, UK, where she serves as the Director of the International Development Studies Program. With Erica Frantz, she co-authored The Politics of Dictatorships (2011) and Dictators and Dictatorships (2011). Erica Frantz is an Assistant Professor at Bridgewater State University in Massachusetts. With Natasha Ezrow, she co-authored The Politics of Dictatorships (2011) and Dictators and Dictatorships (2011). Her work has been presented at the American Political Science Association and the Midwest Political Science Association Conferences.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.