All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFailing our Fathers presents a comprehensive picture of vulnerable nonresident fathers. This group is far larger than most people think, cutting across racial and ethnic groups and affecting families around the country, in cities and suburbs alike.
- Author BiographyRonald B. Mincy, PhD, is the Maurice V. Russell Professor of Social Policy and Social Work Practice at the Columbia University School of Social Work and Director of the Center for Research on Fathers, Children and Family Well-Being (CRFCFW). He is also a co-principal investigator of the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study. Monique Jethwani-Keyser, PhD is a Lecturer at the Columbia University School of Social Work (CUSSW), where she is teaching Human Behavior and the Social Environment, Adolescent Development, and Clinical Practice Evaluation.Serena Klempin, MSW, is a Research Associate at the Community College Research Center, Teachers College, Columbia University. She was most recently a Research Associate at the Columbia University School of Social Work's Center for Research on Fathers, Children and Family Well-Being.
- Author(s)Monique Jethwani-Keyser,Ronald B. Mincy,Serena Klempin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight484 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.