Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionFailure and Nerve in the Academic Study of Religion presents a provocative critique of the unwillingness of modern scholars to publically distinguish research into comparative religion from confessional studies written within denominationally-affiliated institutions.
- Author BiographyWilliam Arnal is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Willi Braun is Professor in the Department of History and Classics at the University of Alberta, Canada. Russell T. McCutcheon is Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Alabama.
- Author(s)Russell T. McCutcheon,Willi Braun,William E. Arnal
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.