Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology establishes failure as a core concern in contemporary cultural production.
- Author BiographyLisa Le Feuvre is a curator and writer on art and Head of Sculpture Studies at the Henry Moore Institute, Leeds, England. She was curator of contemporary art at the National Maritime Museum, London (2005 - 10) and taught on the postgraduate Curatorial Programme at Goldsmiths, University of London (2004 - 10). She was co-curator, with Tom Morton, of 'British Art Show 7: In the Days of the Comet' (2010 - 11).
- PublisherWhitechapel Gallery
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDocuments of Contemporary Art
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhitechapel Art Gallery
- Weight563 g
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLisa Le Feuvre
Most relevant reviews
- holly_mia_saund...06 Dec, 2017by
Highly recommend, especially for essay writing!
Great book to help in writing my dissertation for University!, tried to take the book out from the Uni library and was constantly taken out or reserved due to popularity. Would recommend for anyone who interested in Art psychology and gaining insights into ranging perspectives on the subject of 'Failure'
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £7.57Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
- £4.08Trending at £4.99