All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comparative-critical introduction to civil justice systems in the United States, Germany and Korea.
- Author BiographyJames R. Maxeiner is an Associate Professor of Law at the University of Baltimore. Before entering academia he spent more than two decades in the international practice of law, first with the United States Department of Justice and then as Vice President and Associated General Counsel of Dun and Bradstreet, Inc. He is a former Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and guest researcher of the Max Planck Institutes in Hamburg, Freiburg and Munich. He is a member of the American Law Institute.
- Author(s)James R. Maxeiner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byPhilip K. Howard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.