All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does fairness mean internationally in terms of access to higher education? The chapters in this volume contribute to our thinking and reflection on policy developments and also offer findings about patterns of advantage and disadvantage in higher education access. It focuses on how university admissions has been articulated worldwide.
- Author BiographyAnna Mountford-Zimdars is a teacher and researcher in higher education at King's College London. Daniel Sabbagh is a senior research fellow at Sciences Po in Paris. David Post is professor of Comparative and International Education at Pennsylvania State University.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAnna Mountford-Zimdars,Daniel Sabbagh,David Post
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.