All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the conflict between free trade policies and the domestic environmental, labour, and antitrust policies of individual nations. This text clarifies the issues and offers an economic and legal analysis of the contending positions along with proposals for resolving or reconciling them.
- Author BiographyJagdish Bhagwati is University Professor at Columbia University and External Advisor to the Director General, World Trade Organization and Senior Fellow for International Economics with the Council on Foreign Relations. He was named Distinguished Fellow of the American Economic Association in 2003.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleFair Trade and Harmonization
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight975 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJagdish N. Bhagwati,Robert E. Hudec
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.