CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book elucidates the meaning of the fair trial and challenges the conventional approach to the analysis of criminal procedure.
- Author BiographySarah J Summers is Oberassistentin in criminal law and procedure,at the University of Zurich, Switzerland and a researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law in Freiburg i Br, Germany.
- Author(s)Sarah Summers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCriminal Law Library
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.