Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will explain the many applications of fair value accounting - in connection with accounting for assets, liabilities, revenue and expenses, as well as fair value disclosures in financial statements.
- Author BiographyGerard M. Zack is President of Zack, P.C. and is a nationally recognized expert on accounting, audit, internal control, and fraud issues. He is a regular speaker at AICPA and Association of Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE) conferences and events, and is the author of Fraud and Abuse in Nonprofit Organizations: A Guide to Prevention and Detection (Wiley).
- Author(s)Gerard M. Zack
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.