All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth edition of Fair and Foul features a new chapter on mass media and sport, a revised introduction, and a chapter on big-time college sport. The book explores our love of sport as well as its darker side, with new material throughout on topics such as injuries in youth sports, fantasy sports, homophobia, and more.
- Author BiographyD. Stanley Eitzen is professor emeritus of sociology at Colorado State University, where he taught for twenty-one years, most recently as John N. Stern Distinguished Professor. He is the author or coauthor of twenty-four books, including three on sport, as well as numerous scholarly articles and chapters in scholarly books. He is a former president of the North American Society for the Sociology of Sport and the recipient of that organization's Distinguished Service Award. Among his other awards, he was selected to be a Sports Ethics Fellow by the Institute for International Sport.
- Author(s)D. Stanley Eitzen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note9 Tables, unspecified; 14 Halftones, black and white
- Weight435 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSixth Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.