All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Lines of Development - Evolution of Theory and Practice Over the Decades Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Scharff,Graham S. Clarke
- Author BiographyGraham S. Clarke, PhD, is Visiting Fellow at the Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, University of Essex, and author of 'Personal Relations Theory: Fairbairn, Macmurray and Suttie'. David E. Scharff, MD, is Chair of the International Psychoanalytical Association's Committee on Family and Couple Psychoanalysis; Chair of the Board, Founder and former Director of the International Psychotherapy Institute, Washington, DC; and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Georgetown University and the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. He is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the journal 'Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in China', and author and editor of numerous books and articles, including 'The Sexual Relationship', 'Object Relations Family Therapy' (with Jill Savege Scharff), 'Object Relations Couple Therapy', 'The Interpersonal Unconscious', and 'Psychoanalytic Couple Therapy'.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.