All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £6.06
- £9.99Trending at £19.13
- £36.79Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.98
- £1.49Trending at £2.01
- £22.63Trending at £22.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis work analyses fairness dimensions of the climate regime.
- Author BiographyDr Friedrich Soltau joined the United Nations in 2000, working since 2003 on a range of issues related to climate change, energy, and sustainable development. Prior to joining the United Nations, he taught in the Law Faculty at the University of Cape Town. His research interests in the area of climate change focus on issues of fairness and equity, which were the subject of his doctoral dissertation, as well as adaptation to climate change and legal and policy issues related to new energy technologies.
- Author(s)Friedrich Soltau
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.