CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £7.29Trending at £9.92
- £6.12Trending at £6.22
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.90
- £6.88Trending at £11.99
- £9.42Trending at £9.95
- £11.94Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionSolve each puzzle on your way through fantastical settings and brilliant stories! Trace through mazes with your finger and help each character and their faithful pets on their adventure.
- Author BiographyStella Maidment has written story books, puzzle books, activity books and retellings of classics such as the 'Tales of the Arabian Nights'. Her work includes a major updating of Enid Blyton's 'Noddy' stories, and, with a co-author, the creation of a best-selling course for teaching English as a foreign language to primary school children all over the world. Daniela Dogliani was born in Italy and has been passionate about comics and illustration since she was a child. She turned her hobby into her profession first in art high school and then at the Academy of Fine Arts where she gained a master in Visual Arts. Daniela has worked as a freelance illustrator since 2007.
- Author(s)Stella Maidment
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePuzzle adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Content Noteill
- Width230 mm
- Height253 mm
- Illustrator(s)Daniela Dogliani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.