All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing inspiration from classic fairy tales, author Heidi Boyd adds a modern twist to everything from huggable softies such as the magical Unicorn to interactive toys such as Snow White's Cottage Tote. Sleeping Beauty's Castle Quilt brings sweet dreams to any child's room, and the Rapunzel Pillow is perfect for cuddling and play.
- Author BiographyHeidi Boyd is the author of over a dozen North Light books with subjects that range from recycled crafting to beading and sewing. Her stitched projects appear regularly in Stitch magazine and other publications. Heidi has recently launched her Whimsy Kit line, selling 2,000 kits in the first year. She reside with her husband and children in Brunswick, Maine.
- Author(s)Heidi Boyd
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Content Note(Illustrations, black & white); (Illustrations, colour)
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.