All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionTesting the relationship between feminist psychoanalytic theory and feminist retellings of fairy tales and myths in the 1970s and 1990s, Schanoes shows that these contemporaneous developments in theory and art advance complementary interpretations of the same themes.
- Author BiographyVeronica L. Schanoes is Assistant Professor of English at Queens College, CUNY, USA. She works on fairy tales as well as children's literature.
- Author(s)Veronica L. Schanoes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.