Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThrough case studies of gospel rescue missions, Habitat for Humanity, and religious charities in post-Katrina New Orleans, Jason Hackworth describes both the theory and practice of faith-based welfare, revealing fundamental tensions between the religious and economic wings of the conservative movement.
- Author BiographyJason Hackworth is an associate professor in the Department of Planning and Geography at the University of Toronto. He is author of The Neoliberal City: Governance, Ideology, and Development in American Urbanism, which was nominated for the Robert Park Book Award.
- Author(s)Jason Hackworth
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1 black & white photograph
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.