Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAvi Sagi,Dov Schwartz
- Author BiographyDov Schwartz, a former Dean of Humanities at Bar Ilan University and head of the departments of Philosophy and of Music, currently heads its interdisciplinary unit, and holds the Natalie and Isidore Friedman Chair for Teaching Rav Joseph B. Soloveitchik's Thought. Avi Sagi is a Professor at Bar-Ilan University and Senior Research Fellow at the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem. His recent books include Circles of Jewish Identity (with Zvi Zohar, 2000) and Jewish Religion After Theology (2009).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.