All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSheds light on the conceptual background of the Han period (202BC-AD220), in which seminal Chinese ideas in religion, philosophy, science and politics were formulated.
- Author BiographyMichael Loewe was University Lecturer in Chinese Studies, University of Cambridge, from 1963 to 1990. He is an Emeritus Fellow of Clare Hall.
- Author(s)Michael Loewe
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.66Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.