All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhile acknowledging differences between Canada and the United States in their political responses to religion and sexual diversity, this volume moves beyond stereotypes to pose larger questions and reveal surprising changes at the intersection of faith-based and LGBT rights claims.
- Author BiographyDavid Rayside is a professor of political science and former director of the Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies at the University of Toronto. He is author, most recently, of Queer Inclusions, Continental Divisions: Public Recognition of Sexual Diversity in Canada and the United States. Clyde Wilcox is a professor of government at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. He is author, most recently, of Onward Christian Soldiers: The Christian Right in American Politics, 4th ed.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note33 tables, 18 graphs and diagrams
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byClyde Wilcox,David Rayside
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.