All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.75
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an accessible overview of the debates, issues and practicalities of faith-based education. It sets out the challenges and opportunities of different approaches to faith schools and addresses the choices faced by parents.
- Author BiographyRoy Gardner is Course Leader for Advanced Short Courses, Denis Lawton is Professor of Education and Jo Cairns is Lecturer in Education all at the Institute of Education, University of London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJo Cairns,Professor Denis Lawton,Roy Gardner
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.