CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.43Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a way of looking at the ways different people understand and relate to the divine, and how spiritual directors need to be aware of this when assessing clients, making recommendations and assessing progress. Part of the Spiritual Directors International (SDI) series, this book divides into six broad styles and discusses each style.
- Author BiographyJohn Mabry teaches spiritual direction, world religions, and interfaith theology. He holds a masters degree in creation spirituality and a doctorate in world religions. He has served as editor of Presence: An International Journal of Spiritual Direction. He is co-pastor of Grace Episcopal Church in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)John R. Mabry
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleSpiritual Directors International
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.