CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis exploration offers readers fresh and broad ranges of ways to evaluate their own religious traditions when dealing with issues related to the future of the family.
- Author BiographyPhyllis D. Airhart is Associate Professor of the History of Christianity at Emmanuel College, University of Toronto, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where she has taught since 1985. In 2002, she received the United Church of Canada's Davidson Trust Award for excellence in teaching and scholarship in theological education. She is the author or editor of several books. Margaret Lamberts Bendroth is Executive Director and Librarian for The Congregational Library in Boston, Massachussetts. She is the author of several books, including Fundamentalism and Gender, 1875 to the Present and Fundamentalists and the City: Conflict and Division in Boston's Churches, 1885 to 1950 , and has edited several other volumes.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleFamily, Religion & Culture
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMargaret Lamberts Bendroth,Phyllis D. Airhart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.