Faith and Belief: The Difference Between Them by Wilfred Cantwell Smith (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.30+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £14.65Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £23.99Trending at £24.37
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £47.33Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
About this product
- DescriptionIs what, or whether one believes the significant religious question; and although the religious communities of the world differ in belief, how much do they really differ in faith?
- Author BiographyWilfred Cantwell Smith is Professor Emeritus of the Comparative History of Religion at Harvard and was also Chairman of the Study of Religion there. His academic career has taken him from Lahore, India, through Montreal to Harvard. He has published many academic texts as well as journal articles, and has been on the editorial board of seven scholarly journals in the UK and overseas.
- Author(s)Wilfred Cantwell Smith
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.