Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Wampanoag Indians of Martha's Vineyard and their interaction with the English settlements and religious culture.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Silverman is Associate Professor of History at the George Washington University. His several articles include 'Indians, Missionaries, and Religious Translation', which won the Lester J. Cappon award for best essay of 2005 in the William and Mary Quarterly. He completed this book as a Mellon Post-Dissertation Fellow at the American Antiquarian Society.
- Author(s)David J. Silverman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStudies in North American Indian History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 line diagrams 7 half-tones 9 tables 2 maps
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.