CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses whether Islamist groups are a threat to democratization.
- Author BiographyJillian Schwedler is Professor of Political Science at Hunter College and the Graduate Center, City University of New York.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association Comparative Democratization Section Best Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Jillian M. Schwedler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.