All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionRather than exploring faith as it relates to various political and historical controversies of the early modern period, Richard McCoy argues that faith in Shakespearean drama is best viewed as secular and poetic instead of an exclusively religious phenomenon.
- Author BiographyRichard C. McCoy is Profesor of English at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. His previous books include The Rites of Knighthood: The Literature and Politics of Elizabethan Chivalry and Alterations of State: Sacred Kingship in the English Reformation.
- Author(s)Richard C. McCoy
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight348 g
- Width148 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.