Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionVoters today often default to one side of the political spectrum or the other. Candidates avoid discussing issues, and election outcomes are influenced by slogans and ads. In Faith in the Voting Booth, Leith Anderson and Galen Carey show how better informed, faith-directed voting is both possible and desperately needed in our country today.
- Author BiographyLeith Anderson serves as president of the National Association of Evangelicals. For thirty-five years he was the pastor of Wooddale Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. He is a graduate of both Denver Seminary and Fuller Theological Seminary. Anderson is the author of more than 20 books. Galen Carey is Vice President, Government Relations, for the National Association of Evangelicals and is responsible for representing the NAE before Congress, the White House and the Courts. Before joining the NAE staff, Carey was a longtime leader in World Relief, the relief and development arm of the NAE. Carey is a graduate of Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and McCormick Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Galen Carey,Leith Anderson
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight208 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.